Jessica Caswell Poems
- Beatiful Don't call me ugly or pretty or beautiful and if ...
- A Real Friend a real friend is some one you can trust and ...
- Death it comes at you like a bullet never knowing when its...
- Equals how can we treat each other this way forever shall we...
- Liars How do you know if someones lying? If they tell you ...
- Lying Love if you really loved me you would not only say ...
- Names I've been made fun of called horrid names had really ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Caswell
Don't call me ugly
and if you think im ugly
everyones beautiful in their own way
it might be their eyes
or body shape
maybe their personality
so when you call me ugly
everyone is beautiful no matter
who they are