Jessica Iboy Poems
- What Do I Do What do i do when i see you, what do i do when...
- Hopeless How do i get through the day, knowing that ...
- Sounds Sounds of waves, sounds of winds, all sound the same...
- Hurt Listening to her hurts me inside, my mind and my heart...
- Doubt I doubt myself and my apparent attraction, but you ...
- Mad The singe, the sting, the pain i bring, I lurk in all ...
- All About Cory Oh great I've done it now, I've got in too ...
Im 17 years old, i'll be 18 in sept. i love to read and write. i lived in LA for most of my life but now i live in az. i started writing most of my poems when i met my best friend, she inspired me greatly. i miss her so much!
Most of my poems as you will notice come from the obstacles i face and tied deeply to my emotions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Iboy
All About Cory
Oh great I've done it now,
I've got in too deep and i don't know how,
is this all a giant mistake,
the frustrations trying to drown me in a lake,
i want to hurt no one, no one at all,
but if i don't get out soon then I'm gonna fall,
of coarse I'll be caught and right on the dot,
but by the wrong being, in which I'm currently seeing,
I like him a lot and that scares me the the most,
and for someone to know that, jeez I'd be toast,
his thoughts are formidable, and that's really great,
but as you can see this just isn't fate,
I don't want to damage ...