Jessica L Taylor
Jessica L Taylor Poems
- Mine So this is life. Sometimes, i look at it differently ...
- Pearl Like a fire she raged all over, here and there, ...
- I Thought It Was You For a moment, I thought it was ...
- Snowy Gale Today I thought I saw a snowy gale in summer But...
- Scars Wounds will start to heal in time but scars will never...
- In Bloom Sunrise, a rich and tender glow, pierces the blank...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica L Taylor
Wounds will start to heal in time
but scars will never fade.
From what I’ve felt of glory days
I know that scars can stain.
If life itself was a scar
Then we would all live forever,
But we don’t, and therefore,
Life is but a wound.
Scars don't blend,
Scars don't heal,
Scars are not always physical,
but scars are all ways real.
The deepest knife in the deepest wound
Twisted just for pleasure.
A scar is left as a memory.
Memories are forever.