Jessica Lindsey Poems
- Goodbye From the edges of my trembling lips The word it ...
- Sigh All the memories of you Flooding back to my brain All ...
- Wishful Thinking/Silly Nonsens... i wish i was a little girl ...
- Karma An angel sleeping, beautiful We'd love to linger and ...
- The Roses Died It's funny how when it's come to an end, ...
- A Pity Party She is beautiful, I am just me How could I deny...
- Heart For Heart. I gave away my heart And was surprised when...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Lindsey
From the edges of my trembling lips
The word it stumbles, crumbles, slips
Heavy into the air, it hangs,
Then crashes down, a ton of bricks.
You stare at me in disbelief,
I mask my pain and grit my teeth
Yet, even as I turn to leave
My heart ruptures, begins to bleed.
My feet, like lead, held to the floor
I force my steps, move towards the door
My heartstrings struggle, stretch and strain
Then tear my heart out by the veins.
Even so, I do not halt
And even now, I deny fault
Blood pumping from the gaping hole
As shock sets in to numb my soul