Jessica Thomas Poems
- Changes I thought some things never changed I didn't think ...
- For My Grandfather I miss you so much I wish I could’ve been...
- Is My End Near? Need to move
- Emotional Maturity My life seems ordinary, so dull and ...
- The Void Inside myself I'm all alone This girl has been ...
- Please Remember Please remember I'll love you ...
- Colors There are colors everywhere All about colors you may ...
I have been writing poetry for years. I am currently a student and I would love to pursue writing in my future.
Visit my website at: www.freewebs.com/author_jessicajthomas more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Thomas
I thought some things never changed
I didn't think all horizons expanded
Only certain things seemed to falter
The others seemed too perfect to alter
But only one thing will stay the same
And that's to everything there's change
Life's all on a set course
Things can change in a nanosecond of force
Yet some changes take decades to sway
Don't go living on the promises of yesterday
Because priorities could change
Your whole plan could flip
Life's not the same without change
But change still isn't the same
It's hard to explain to an outsider
One who ...