Jessie Pengilly Poems
- To Become Water... Above the water, Before I leave the ...
- Freedom I am upon some sea afloat with no pre-planned route, ...
- I Am Leaving Somewhere a moon rotates its white luminous ...
- To A Good Red Wine Slowly breathe in - Intoxicate your ...
- Meaning Somewhere lyes Meaning - Just beyond my ...
- Everlasting Love - Why Not Sub... I love you and you love...
- Love Lost Feelings and faces Once attached Gradually ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessie Pengilly
Everlasting Love - Why Not Subscribe?
I love you and you love me,
They're words that come casually.
Every phone call when we hang up,
Every kiss goodbye and saved ‘break-up'.
Why not lie to me - go on -
tell me that we will "always" be together.
Let Venus smile down upon our naked naivety
Or, lets write unrequited, and die like Romeo and Juliette.
Inscribe each other into our obituary,
And lye side by side in the mortuary for "eternity".
The problem is, that I am beginning to see,
The simple communal lavatory
Has a more personality
Than such a village bicycle.