Jeunese Rona Poems
- As Long As You'Re Happy The night is still On this cold ...
- They Say, I Say They say that if you love someone Then set ...
- It Might Be You I thought it might be you Who'd erase all my...
- 'Til The End When the world Is tumbling down on you And ...
- Dark Emotions Confusion breathes on me like a cold ...
- Someone I used to believe That love cannot be For people ...
- Life Goes On Life goes on Even without you, The world ...
My life is my inspiration for my words...my pain, my joy, mylove.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As Long As You'Re Happy
The night is still
On this cold winter's night,
By the moon's gentle light.
I walk the streets
With my heart on my sleeve
Why did you have to leave?
Our love was strong
Our hearts were one
'thought the battles
We fought were won.
Then I ask myself
If we were meant to be...
...I'll be fine
As long as you're happy.