Omar Osman Jabak
Omar Osman Jabak Poems
- Tokens Of Love What gift can I give her in token of my love? ...
- Advice To Students: Don'T You ... Let me give you some ...
- To Lie Or Not To Lie I wonder why they lie! And seek to ...
- Torture Me No More Near my longing heart she lives, I can't...
- Farewell Beloved Madinah My life in Madinah has been a great ...
- Great Hopes We come to life with no great aim, But step by ...
- What Would Shakespeare's Belov... Shall I compare thee to...
King Saud University
Department of Arts and Humanity
Mobile No: 0534005062
Name: Omar Osman Jabak
Birth Date: 01.04.1973
Marital Status: married, four children
• PhD student for the year 2014 - 2015
• MA Arabic/English Translation (Distinction) , University of Salford, Greater Manchester, UK 2006-2007... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tokens Of Love
What gift can I give her in token of my love?
It should be something most women think of!
Something like a book, a perfume, or a rose.
She can read the book wherever she goes.
When she reads the book, my love grows
My name shall be on every page she reads.
It's not the book; it's my love she heeds.
I know women like perfumes so much.
I think a small bottle will be a nice touch.
Every time she wears some, I'll be around.
The scent she smells will keep her bound.
I think a rose or two will be a great gift!
As women, we know, identify with it.
It could be...