Jevon Wray Poems
- Untimely Harvest Angels on the sideline Watch curiously ...
- Impulse You think you know me….? Ha…well..
- Magic Of My Mind Willed creations And quantum computations
- Legacy My sons will inherit earth Once they've proven ...
- Chaotica Before sleep, slumber, before rest Before ...
- Of Gods And Men m taking steps through time… Feeding the ...
- Critique Of The Modern Man It is a wonder truly How I have...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jevon Wray
Angels on the sideline
Watch curiously our decadent decline
A land shared by men and more
Till our greed parted us from the divine
Listen closely age old lore
Transcending generations, eras, time
My mind open for you to explore
Repugnant is the creature
That abandon's the adventure
The journey to lift thine eye
Naught but seeds needing nurture
Breakthrough branches reaching ever high
High up to light,
Brilliantly blinding this preternatural ...