Jez Cuenta Poems
- The Day I Tell You -new- The day I tell you When I say you are ...
- Stars -new- Stars by Jez Rico Cuenta 1
- Scratch Paper -new- SCRATCH PAPER On a piece of white paper a ...
- Alms -new- "My soul is carried away in peace; I forget what ...
- To My Star -new- To my star When you come down to the heavenly ...
- How Do You Like Me Now? -new- I can remember what I was, The ...
- Sa Aking Tala -new- Nang ikaw'y manaog sa tahanang langit At sa ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jez Cuenta
The Day I Tell You
The day I tell you
When I say you are loved
My heart is content with every emotion;
Please listen dear to my confession
As i dream of heaven you will be loved.
Not because I'm romantic,
That you won't cry if I'm with you;
But I will protect your heart
That's what I'm sure of, I promise.
My only wealth is stability,
That is only borrowed from God of all
The whole me will embrace you dear
Take it in yourself and seal it in your heart.