Jni Willingham Poems
- A Fake Love Story I loved you, I thought you loved me ...
- It'Ll All End Soon Enough No one knew that we would end so ...
- Kill Me Now I never wanted to see you unhappy. I never ...
- 3a Mended Heart3 My heart was shattered; Broken in ...
- Giving Up Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm giving up on you ...
- Never Again I thought you really loved me, I assumed you ...
- So Close To Goodbye. I don't know why this happened, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jni Willingham
A Fake Love Story
I loved you, I thought you loved me too.
But now I see.
It was all just a lie.
A stupid farie tale.
You never truley loved me as I loved you.
We had a fake love story.
Now I see, it was never ment to be.
You and me, we should never be.
You and me, we were a fake love story, you see?
You left me with out a warning.
You took my heart,
How can I forgive you after all you've done?
It's like you killed me,
on the inside.
I can't belive this happend.
I can't belive your gone.
But it's true,
You will ...