Jodie Hardy Poems
- Marking Time There it stands Never moving less the wind ...
- Our Love Your eyes glistening as does the ocean on a summer's...
- A Little Bit Of Paradise Not very far away from the ...
- Young You are young, the world lies at your feet All you are...
- Faith The road is long and I am weak I get swept off my ...
- Family A simple strand Hair tied in ribbon The bond Has no...
- Haunted As the old house on the hill Where ghost hunters ...
Hey there, I am Jodie. I am a 31 year old mother of four brilliant children. I love reading, though its not something I can easily find time for, and listening to music. Music is the most important thing in the world to me (people arent things!) and I wouldnt make it through the day without it. I have an amazing husband who knows me better than I know myself. My friends are the best in the world.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There it stands
Never moving less the wind blows
In my mind it stands tall and strong
A visual marker of the time since you passed
Besides I envision a river
Time flowing, moving us all forward
Though your tree stays there in the sacred spot
Never will I forget
The time we spent together
The memories we made
Our childish ways