Joe Garson Poems
- Enjoy The Moment You can spend your time thinking And ...
- Open Your Eyes Open your eyes And baby you'll see Just how ...
- I Know A Place I know a place Where people live together I ...
- Say You'Ll Stay I hear your voice While the night is ...
- California </>Don't come to California Baby let me ...
- Anymore How come you don't see me Anymore? Baby why'd you ...
- Under A Cobalt Sky Under a cobalt sky That's where my lady ...
Born and raised in Boston, MA...now resides in Annapolis, MD, male... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Garson
Enjoy The Moment
You can spend your time thinking
And planning and worrying
About the future
You can scrimp and save
And work your fingers
To the bone
But if you stop and think about
What that's been doing
To you sir
You'd realize you have no time
That you can call your own
Enjoy the moment
Make it last
Tomorrow never comes
Time is all in the past
Now you're driving home from work
You're climbing up
That corporate ladder
You see a rainbow
Hanging in the sky
You wonder what to say
But don't look for that
Pot of gold
That doesn't ...