Joe Wocoski Poems
- Shakespeare Sonnet Da Vinci Co... We have all heard that Da ...
- Snowed In By A Warm Fire A visit to an Inn on top of a ...
- Shakespeare Sonnet Number Fumb... In these number fumble ...
- The Single Tear Drop Of Peace The Single Tear Drop of ...
- Seekers Of The Lighted Holy Gr... As if searching for the ...
- Shakespeare Sonnet Word Scramb... At the bottom of each ...
- On Catching The Summer Breeze A deep blue sky with light ...
I am a second generation Polish-American living in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Originally, I came from Southern New England. I have a couple of chapbooks available online and I write Shakespeare and Bible word game books, and have recently published an illustrated Kid's book: The Big Burp Theory of the Universe" . My poems touch on our human spirit, or lack of it. Each poem has a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Wocoski
Snowed In By A Warm Fire
A visit to an Inn on top of a hill.
A view, a valley, a village, a pond.
Snow already covering the ground.
Snow falling steadily all around.
The hills, the trees, the branches,
The drives, the roads, the highways.
All are covered in new fallen snow.
All are silent as the snow falls.
Snowflakes large, silent, slowly falling.
Snowflakes drifting, covering the ground.
Snow falling steadily through the day;
Snow falling steadily through the night.
Soon ankle deep, then up to your knees;
Soon three feet covers all there is.
Snowed in. The ...