joel gregory Poems
- As I End My Words Part 1 The woods seem darker, nights seem ...
- As I End My Words Part Ii I realized my fault, Decided to ...
- A Silent Noisy Dinner Fish and rice, Cola with ice. Bread ...
- Mother Nature “Someday I’ll wake, Fight evil with a ...
- The One as i look into those eyes, the world seems to ...
- The Change Gloomy life, Too much strife, Burning tears, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''the only two times you're powerless is when you feel you're powerless and the day that you die.''motivation
Comments about joel gregory
As I End My Words Part 1
The woods seem darker, nights seem longer.
Wolves are howling, baring and growling.
As I run without a look back,
Tears stain my face, the salty drops of glassy blood.
They pain but never leave a stain.
As I left her for the dead.
These six lines blared in my head,
'You gory in human selfish marauder,
Left your kin to save your skin!
Her cry will never let you die…
Her screams will never let you dream,
You cant die and you cant dream,
All your life a nightmarish scream! ! ! ! '
Then came sorrow, oh the sadness,
When I realized all the bad, ...