Joey Christian Poems
- Gemstones I walk along the sea shore, feel the sand between...
- Joey's Gift I’ve kept it all wrapped up… cocooned safely in ...
- Summer Movement... A cloud of honey ...
- Shall We Dance Among The Moonb... Shall we dance among ...
- Life Goes On... The sky is on fire, sun and birds going to ...
- Paradise Perfect imaginary Auras; romantic and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joey Christian
I walk along the sea shore,
feel the sand between my toes,
search for coloured treasures,
I call them jewels, you know.
Each bauble will mean something
so must be studied carefully,
turned around and felt for flaws;
this one’s a red ruby…
I could swear this is an emerald,
although perhaps a little small.
It holds a binding memory,
of mother’s last May Ball.
I spot what looks like amber,
glinting bright in pure sunlight,
I search for other pieces,
but this one looks just right.
Then I spy a sapphire,
with its certain ...