Joey Gavin Poems
- The Journey Were on the road again and i can see the end of ...
- Crawl When your feet crawl up the wall you feel your falling...
- The Buddah The presence of wonderous steel-like ...
- Silence This light is so silent reflects off the moon no ...
- Dont Mind Me Dont mind me my gracious friend, your only ...
- Graceful Laceless Lizard Lady GRACEFUL LACELESS LIZARD LADY ...
- Ice My Ice is grey and ocean blue like primate raiders lost ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joey Gavin
My Ice is grey and ocean blue
like primate raiders lost beneath
never taken by the hand
my gravestone gems and tuskan teeth
My ice is like the shakey page
blowing in the raging gale
taken up to passing clouds
wastes the lowlands full of hail
My ice wont melt for now its thick
my exibition exibit
maybe soon my ice will find
some warmth and met unfreezing it