Johannes Yeboah Poems
- Opportunity Like a flash of lightening Brandishing the ...
- Poemhunter's-A Coven For Poetr... An anthology of poets Seared...
- Change Slowly the Sun bids farewell Closes its eyes and zips...
- A Walk With God Suddenly I fell in a trance Catching a ...
- Genuine Love Is it that which transpires between the Sun and ...
- God's Love Like a ray of sunlight meandering through a ...
- The Addition Rhyme One plus One is Two Two together make a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Like a flash of lightening
Brandishing the sky
His richness in splendour-enchanting
More than money could buy!
Reach out to Him! He's within your grasp
Can't you feel His presence?
Languish not for time to elapse
Before you embrace His imminence!
I come and go
I come but once
Seize me! Oh seize my soul
Before my foe puts you in a trance!
I come like one in guise
That's what I am: a flash in a pan!
My craters of regret are deep in demise
Caress me! Oh my beloved!
Feast on me as much as you can!