John Gabriel Poems
- I Farted I Farted It was all so silent but I farted I ...
- Best Friends Are Like Stars... Best friends are like stars on...
- Blood Is Thicker Than Water Blood is thicker than water until...
- If Love Is Free If love is truly free well that's all right...
- Boogers How I hate to have a booger without any tissue it ...
- The Irish Beauty Queen
- A True Friend Some friends will touch your life along the way...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Gabriel
I Farted I Farted
It was all so silent but I farted I farted
from the rear of my pants it has departed
and all too quickly the stink had started
Without even a chance to walk away
a pretty lady began to come my way
I can’t believe the smell had no delay
The stink could easily cover a square mile
and surely would reek for quite awhile
as she approached me she lost her smile
Having to think swiftly and say something fast
I blurted out the only words I could amass
damn lady did that come from your ass