John McClay Poems
- My Secret Garden I dream of a secret garden Filled with ...
- The Protector With these hands I will defend you. With these...
- The Deafening Silence Have you heard of the deafening ...
- A Sealed Heart I cannot think I cannot breathe Your arms ...
- Classroom Love On one beautiful day I wished upon a star In...
- A Gift Of The Heart I'll give you my love and ask nothing in...
- Star Gazer I wonder what it would be like to be a star? ...
Hi, I'm John. I'm currently attending Buffalo State College in New York. If you would like to know more about me feel free to just ask :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McClay
My Secret Garden
I dream of a secret garden
Filled with roses
And a bench that seats two
I dream of a majestic fountain
With sparkling water
That brings life to those near
I dream of a blue sky
That watches over
The beautiful creatures of my world
I dream a dream of romance
That warms you
In a cold, unsafe outside world
I dream this would be real
But I know
That this dream will stay dreamt