John McClay Poems
- The Protector With these hands I will defend you. With these...
- The Deafening Silence Have you heard of the deafening ...
- My Secret Garden I dream of a secret garden Filled with ...
- A Gift Of The Heart I'll give you my love and ask nothing in...
- Star Gazer I wonder what it would be like to be a star? ...
- A Sealed Heart I cannot think I cannot breathe Your arms ...
- These Words I'Ll Keep In my bed I lay to sleep I hope some ...
Hi, I'm John. I'm currently attending Buffalo State College in New York. If you would like to know more about me feel free to just ask :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McClay
With these hands I will defend you.
With these arms I will hold you.
With this heart I will love you.
When the fear comes, I will shield you.
When the pain comes, I will heal you.
When the sadness comes, I will protect you.
I can see the sky-high walls you build;
They are as clear as day -
Even unbreakable. Almost.
For I shall not just stand at the base
of these walls and watch as you seal
yourself behind them.
No, I will not merely knock,
Try again, give up, and turn,
Never to see the real you again.
I will break down ...