John Paul Wilson
John Paul Wilson Poems
- A Visit To The Doc ‘I felt so washed-out - like an ...
- On New Year's Eve On new year's eve The tension snaps within...
- Late Late, and he does not come. Even though it is dark he ...
- Spring! Here My thoughts gather them; Spring; A flock! ...
- Earthlab O how perfect, and approaching Manplate of space, ...
- The Man In Blue Watch out for the man in blue - He'll only ...
- Would The Man In The Moon Smil...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Paul Wilson
A Visit To The Doc
‘I felt so washed-out - like an indecipherable rune! '
Now shall I numb you with my needle
Or mumble something simple
And tickle with my tune?
Like a mixed-out mouse fix
I shall fill you with a timeless swoon
And tonight's lobotomy
Is tomorrow's swinging night out
In the arms of Asterix.
Do you ask me for a ‘lyric'
To go with your glass of water?
Do you quote an anagram -
‘The lion lies down with the lamb'?
Have a lovely holiday -