johnoe mc guckin
johnoe mc guckin Poems
- Pair Of Socks Pair of socks --------------------
- Imprint My Love If my soul had fingers i would ask it to ...
- Living In America-Today We're here to take your home. ...
- Shake Hands With My Heart Shake hands with my heart Sit down...
- And The Children Died And the children died. Our children ...
- Refugees Are we to be refugees enduring the struggle, and ...
- Legacy there were places i walked left footprints ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about johnoe mc guckin
Pair Of Socks
Pair of socks
Well, there was these pair of socks
Actually, they were a used pair of socks.
Dirty, for want of a better term.
Anyway, just a PAIR OF SOCKS,
There they were quite innocent in their slumber
Until! I was asked, why they were sitting on the chair.
Seemed a logical place to me, totally uncomplicated
Setting: - a chair. Strangely others didn’t think so.
anyway, under great duress, to the socks.I put
Them in the machine, you may ask what sort of
Machine.A washing machine, is there
Any other sort of machine for, a ...