Joi Heart Poems
- Blissful Ignorance He was my world And I the universe Our ...
- Love As An Ocean The deepest darkest secrect in her ...
- On The Other Side Of The Medow The fire begins, rising as if ...
- The Dream Of The Dreamer The dream of the dreamer was his to ...
- The Drifter [a Different Start...
- The Grand Entrance All eyes averted to her The spotlight of ...
- The Soul Within The soul is darken my heart is cold my mind ...
What is there to say; What isn't there to say. I'm pretty much a open book and If I could, I'd tell you my whole life story. But there's not enough time, tears & blood in the world. Well, My name is Joi Heart. Very simple yet rare name. I'm 16 years of age and a senior at High-school as of 9/11/09. I'm in the USA if you were wondering. I live in Michigan; Where? I'm not going to tell you 'cause I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joi Heart
The Soul Within
The soul is darken my heart is cold
my mind it wonders as my body grow's old.
They say even in the darkest of dark, light preveals
But in my mind it seems so surrell.
Lost of sleep, lost of, intrest, lost of Mind.
I'm loseing Time!
My feet pace upon the floor.
Up and down
Back and forth
Wrong is right
Right is wrong
Yet i have time
To sing this song? !
Now in my mind is clear.
As clear as a reflection on a still lake.
'Defence is paper thin
Just one touch and i'll be in to
to break down all over again
to swim the current'