jonah gustafson Poems
- Darkness, My Bride Standing alone with my nose turned ...
- Fishing For Love Endless; my search for true love Shallow; ...
- Tattoo On A Dead Body Tattoo on a dead body Pointless scar ...
- I'Ll Walk I’ll walk until my feet will bleed I’ll walk until...
- The Statue Look at the statue So proud and brave The city’s...
- Rocking Chair Wind is your only friend; It moves you from ...
- My Place In The Fire Open my mind; Open it to see. A world...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jonah gustafson
Darkness, My Bride
Standing alone with my nose turned up
Sitting awake in my bed
Pouring a glass; a half empty cup
Pouring my glass till I’m dead
Staying still half empty for life
And keeping to the dark
As if darkness was my wife
My heart displays her mark
Never growing sick of her
Although she likes to bait
And underneath my skin does stir
But with her I placed my fate
Look down the aisle and see my bride
Look down to see my death
Look down to see one hell of a ride
While I’m taking my last breath