Jose Duran Poems
- Square Root Of Seven you don't need to be a mathematician To...
- 5 Letters That I Know I want to let you know that José ...
- Poem About A Poem This is a poem about a poem Sentence about...
- House 155 Once upon a midnight dreary Where light was Weak ...
- Assigning Variables Of The Hea... Here is an equation that is ...
- Stop Black Sheep Stop O to be the black sheep Not being able...
- Allegory Of The Maze As I yawn on the longest day I awake at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose Duran
Square Root Of Seven
you don't need to be a mathematician
To know that I am alone as
The square root of seven
Seven are the days we breathe each week
Seven are the wonders of the world we seek
Square root of seven will never intertwine
Would I rather not be a 49?
This I do not know how I will fix
Do not know what formula will mix
I am forever hexed
O how I envy nothing
Since even nothing has something
As I am imperfect and weeping
Zero squared is rooted and smiling
Maybe I should just dream up a number
Just make believe one that is ...