Jose Feliciano Poems
- Feels Like Falling I’ve never felt this way before, A ...
- Worthy Sometimes I think that, I was just a game. I wonder...
- Crimson Sky (I thought it would be nice to write a Holloween ...
- Friend Or Foe? What have we become? Why do you act this ...
- Eternal Despair In the silence of the night, Feeling you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose Feliciano
Feels Like Falling
I’ve never felt this way before,
A feeling of total self bliss.
Wanting you day by day,
Just to feel your sweet and warm kiss.
I want you in many ways,
People will never understand.
But I do not care what they think,
Because all I care is to hold your hand.
To one distant day,
That I will never regret.
Feeling you close to me,
Feelings I will never forget.
Oh God help me,
It feels like I am falling.
I can’t take this pain anymore,
For all I am doing is crawling.
I will take this risk,
For I do not understand.