Joseph J. Hernandez
Joseph J. Hernandez Poems
- Love Or Lust? Tell me is it love or lust I've been through ...
- Untitled Tired, time to sleep Eye lids grow heavy and ...
- Stone Heart When you find a heart of stone Do not grow ...
- Irony It's ironic how a beautiful piece of art Can be ...
- Writing I write, but it will never be As beautiful as a ...
- Peace? Put your trigger and your middle finger up What do ...
- Moonlike I see her smile side ways like the moon Call me a ...
.. and that's why poetry appeals to me so much - because it's so eternal. As long as there are people, they can remember words and combinations of words. Nothing else can survive a holocaust but poetry and songs. No one can remember an entire novel. No one can describe a film, a piece of sculpture, a painting, but so long as there are human beings, songs and poetry can continue. 'Jim Morrison' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph J. Hernandez
Love Or Lust?
Tell me is it love or lust
I've been through this before, now it's hard to trust
This time it seems real
Tell me is it a hit in run kinda deal
Are you here to stay
I wanna give you my scared heart but,
Am apprehensive, afraid it's beyond repair and you'll just
Throw it carelessly away
I'll love you forever is what she'll say, unpersuaded
My heart just wants to know if you'll love before today would start
I had this game once don't wanna play
It left me torn apart in the worse way