Joseph White Poems
- Time Is A Thief time is a thief a thief of love, breath and ...
- Take Me Take me to a place where the breeze is warm and the ...
- I Am Not You I'm a little on the shy side self conscious, ...
- Brother Baby shoes in a drawer a brush and a lock of hair ...
- The Birdladies Tale Her heart is like a bird nest the hair ...
- The Sad Parade A mean array lies in a sad parade we ...
- Words Birds in flight beat wings with all their might in the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph White
Time Is A Thief
time is a thief
a thief of love, breath and living
life slips away on cat's feet
silent it goes without fanfare
almost unnoticed, youth fades to old
with wrinkles, fear and desperation
and far too soon we have much behind and little ahead
we mark the passing of time but time
passes us, finally
confused, eyes unclear and hands unsteady
ears are dulled but still can hear the ticking of the clock
the mind is dimished now
forgettting more than remembering
once familiar faces are now but strangers
in a strange world
youth demands dignity with ...