Josh Sternberg Poems
- I Hate I hate the ways Cold weather stays Longer than it ...
- Freedom Freedom speaks and freedom sings Songs streaked with...
- Flower Amber locks of amazing hair but not lovelier than ...
- I Love I love the first day of Spring And the smell of fresh...
- Karma How can life be measured In greatness or in pleasure? ...
- Unknown Unknown space, unknown air Undefined, when darkness ...
- My Last Tear Once again I find myself in a poignant ...
I just started writing poetry about three months ago. I shared it with some people and they said I should continue, so I did. I loveFrost, Walt Whitman (his older stuff when he was embracing American English in his prose) and Yeats more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Sternberg
I hate the ways
Cold weather stays
Longer than it should
I hate candy
That tastes and smells like wood
I hate Republicans
And Democrats as well
And I hate Indian food
And the way it makes you smell
I hate crappy drivers and
How they break the laws
I hate cats and how they shed
And how they use their claws
I hate eggs when overcooked
And the smell of pee
Or when I get overlooked
At the DMV
I hate the things that I've done
To get money or drugs
I hate how much conscience feels
Slimy like a million slugs
I hate what I...