Josie Hartnett Poems
- ' See How Long It Lasts ' See how long it lasts, How long ...
- 'Stick Up For What You Believe... Stick up for what you ...
- Things Happen For A Reason Things happen for a reason Even ...
- Emotions Of War Love, Fear, Hatred, Sadness,
- Living The War To feel the pain, Of being shot To witness...
- A War A war with nature, A war with animals A war with ...
- Meaning Of Colours Yellow disease, deceit, energy Green life...
I like to write poetry when I am stressed. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josie Hartnett
' See How Long It Lasts '
See how long it lasts,
How long people wait.
But haven’t people realised
They are fighting over nothing
People are always different,
Whether it be eyes, hair, appearance
But surely no one is actually
Stupid enough, to fight, a war
Because they want to.
Because they don’t appreciate
Tell me they are mad,
Say it is not happening
But everyone knows
There is always a war.