Joy Howarth Poems
- Bitter Loneliness How can you say you love me I’ve lied to ...
- Eyes Of A Stranger as i walked along i couldnt help but ...
- Black Rose A crowd of men, all seeming to be the same each...
- A Trace Of What I Used To Be Out of all the things that I ...
- Rose oh, the life of a rose a blossoming beauty. Days have ...
- Words Of The Keys lined up in a row, each is struck with not ...
- No Worries Kiss my lips and tell me itll be alright So I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joy Howarth
How can you say you love me
I’ve lied to you the same way I always do
This is all but a fantasy
Losing sight of things one by one
Confusing lies through hate to deceit
With yet only a glimpse of hope, to see it fade into nothing
Why does it have to be
Its as simple as someone being able to change me
After pushing all you cared for away
Coming home to hear a loved one was closer to death every day
Their moans and groans of suffering
Penetrated through my mind
never forgetting the unforgettable words
take me home