Jude Uchella Poems
- Selflessness(A Call To Humanit... There is an appointed place ...
- The Faculty Of Arts(Unilag) There she stands, five storey ...
- He's My Everything Jesus is my friend, I know he's no ...
- Holy Is The Lord Great is the lord, he's mighty in battle, ...
- She's Gone My head lies buried in palms of misery, and my...
- Night Outside in the dark I see nothing, save the stars in ...
- My Pretty Wife
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jude Uchella
Selflessness(A Call To Humanity)
There is an appointed place for you to be,
a position that suits your personality.
There is an office calling on you to man,
a staff waiting for your plan.
There is a homeless child with nowhere to go,
except a home to him you'll show.
There is a poor youth uncertain of the future,
this you can help him nurture.
There is a boy in your class with poor grades,
others avoid him as if he has AIDS.
There is no better time to help this lad,
a gesture he'll not easily discard.
There is a soul out there you need to win,
and rescue from the ...