Judy Ponceby Poems
- To Share Words... The words are slow
- After The Vengeance Dragon slain, Vile creature, ...
- The Ivories Aged patina of ivory keys. Chipped at the ...
- A Rose Close your eyes. Immerse ...
- She Didn'T Know The pillar of the community leaned ...
- Galaylah She rises from a limpid pool. Silvery beads cling ...
- Forgotten Monastery Stark against steel gray sky Steeples ...
Comments about Judy Ponceby
To Share Words...
One at a time
trembles upon my lips
before spilling forth.
picking up speed
like a lazy undulating
a crowded wood.
as the pressure
to be expressed,