Just a Boy
Just a Boy Poems
- What Is It? What is love? Is it a feeling we all must ...
- Hidden Fears Covered By Shallo...
- Falling From My Peak Reaching my peak Souls growing weak ...
- Love Tension Sitting underneath the night sky These ...
- Auto-Pilot With an exhausted body and a tired ...
- Past, Present, And Future I’m a hopeless romantic These ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Just a Boy
What Is It?
What is love?
Is it a feeling we all must satisfy,
Or is it one big lie?
Is it the feeling of lust,
Or is that just the crust?
Is it the feeling of a heavy chest,
Or is that because your hotter than the rest?
Is it the tingle on our skin when we touch,
Or is that just a little to much?
Should we question is this thing even real,
Or just listen to what we feel?
We'll probably never get the answer
as real as dancer and prancer
Something you must truly believe
If not you'll be a common thief
Attacking a heart in search
Like a wicked ...