Justin Baker Poems
- Fall Away The moon, the sun the stars, the sky they stay ...
- Twilight Death by new daylight life by old night through ...
- Floating Trees like nervous people, greedy with their land,...
- Ghosting Along Our classical bodies, our romantic minds, ...
- Am I Alone Oh god, I'm shaking, though i'm trying to ...
- Fear Where are we drifting? Where are we drifting? ! I ...
- Where You Were I can not breach the glassy front, when will...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Baker
The moon, the sun
the stars, the sky
they stay intact
though none know why
while gravity clings to us of earth
they float quite soundless
Surrounded by walls
is what life consists
they watch us with pity
through blurry eyed mists
they float great and tall
judging many of things
though just from a glance
they can’t hear how she sings.