Justin Houseman Poems
- Psychosomatic Itch Neurons flicker like fireflies for the ...
- Crayon Art That person loves me, loves me not, Loves me, ...
- Lead Stomach Amazing, how ants know Exactly where to bite, ...
- To Be Draw a few straight lines Connecting them around The ...
- I Froze The Memory An eskimo kiss Means a lot more Than a ...
- Seasonal Feelings his lungs fly into the forest of frost, ...
- I'Ve Got A War In My Mind My chameleon soul andchammomile ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Houseman
Neurons flicker like fireflies for
the lithium lickers downstairs, but
I don't know if that's quite right.
Gold dust liquor triggers
my allergies and tickles my throat like
dander and feathers, but the Heathers
still have their moat-and I get no gander.
I cast out my fishing pole lines,
Hook and sinker stuck in the thinker.
Not a bite to be gotten, not a fish in sight.
Just sticks and stones like water
under the bridge with bones in the
concrete blocks. But we've all seen how the
knoll takes a toll on the brain, and there's
a lot more sense in trying,...