Kaia Gronnbeck Poems
- Your Love You hurt me with your words You hurt me with your ...
- The Mirror I looked in the mirror and what did i se? A ...
- Chemicals Am i shy or outgoing? Am i happy or in pain? ...
- It Cruel beyond words IT breaks the surface Filling my ...
- Hyopcondriacs Dillemma Oh, my God, im dying I say (Not ...
- Frost Frost, biting my arms through my coat The sky is ...
- My World Hip deep in snow I carry My world on my sholders
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaia Gronnbeck
You hurt me with your words
You hurt me with your silence
Your love cuts me deeper than any sword
Bound by blood
I slave for your conditional love
I shape my being to your image
Painfully cutting away
The parts of me,
That is not you
But no matter how deep i cut
How hard i twist
How far i bend
How much i weep
You still see
Tiny little bits
Breaking the conditions
Of your love