Kali Drainville Poems
- Lifes Breath i take a deep breath and dive in head ...
- Island Of Time As I lay here in my ocean of ...
- My Resolve I've come to a resolve your not the right person ...
- My Hole I grab my shovel and start to dig I dig and dig ...
- Fallen I have fallen and I wouldn't get up I waited for you...
- His Scars I use to kiss your scars wishing I could just take...
- Human 10 fingers 10 toes 2 eyes 1 nose
Im a sophmore in college most of my poems are about my ex I loved him so much but he just hurt me time and time again. He's the reason behind most of my poems. I cant seem to write well unless in depressed or in love go figure lol! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kali Drainville
i take a deep breath
and dive in head first
but i didnt see the rocks
or the current
i heard you scream my name
i kicked but couldnt get free
My thoughts were blurred
and i couldnt breathe
I heard you scream as you jumped
in beside me
i heard your gasps and your cries
i tried to scream im here
but it fulled my lungs
with the sea
I closes my eyes
and felt the current
as i slipped from consciousness
i felt something warm on my lips
and there you were
breathing life back into me
i coughed and looked up at you