Kanu Lawrence Poems
- Hidden Pain Sometimes it seems so real to be true as I ...
- In The Event Of My Demise. In a moment like this when ...
- Sun, My Great Inspiration. When I feel down and lonely I ...
- Sorrows Of A Fraudster. My inner conscience has been ...
- The Dove. She flies majestically carrying her weightless ...
- A Loser! ! ! Like a fading shadow vanishes when dusk ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kanu Lawrence
She flies majestically
carrying her weightless body along
on my lawn she touches down
walking gracefully like a queen
on the well trimmed green lawn
Her feathers sparkles
shedding out some of its rare colours.
My my ponders around
as I savours this moment of peace
with this beautiful creature.
she is so angelic and gentle
walking with so much caution
even the sound of a needle that falls
on the floor jolts her up.
quietness her embodiment
How I wish I could live this life
I know this sorowful world of us will not ...