karamia smith Poems
- I Couldn'T Be Happier I know we've had rough spots in the ...
- Another Chance? So many things happened before Hurt, lies, ...
- I'Ll Always Love You It seems that no one wants us ...
- You'Re Always In My Heart As I sit and think About what I'm ...
- A Dream Gone Horribly Wrong Surrounded by toys A puppy, a ...
- You Make My Life Wonderful I'm sitting here thinking ...
- The Greatest Poet The greatest poet in my life Is very ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
So many things happened before
Hurt, lies, and betrayal
When you walked out of my life through that door
I thought, 'How can I prevail? '.
I spent so many nights all alone
Crying and wondering what to do
I knew my shot at love was blown
But I still loved you.
After a while, the pain went away
And I didn't hurt so bad
My skies came out of the dreary gray
And for once I wasn't so sad.
I still missed you quite a lot
And some nights I was still depressed
But I'd gotten over you, or so I thought
I could see you without being stressed.
But when you ...