karanjeet lakhanpal Poems
- For I Won'T Be Around Tomorrow... Take my body today for my ...
- Echo In The Dark remember you caressed me to sleep soothing ...
- Between Heaven And Hell Lay yourself down on My altar, ...
- The Angel Dedicates this to some dear people recently put ...
- I Exist Saw my face in the mirror a familiar set of eyes ...
- Its Raining Tears the fury of the thunder crashes the clouds...
- Falling Autumn Leaf yes it happened one autumn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about karanjeet lakhanpal
For I Won'T Be Around Tomorrow!
Take my body today
for my soul leaves it tomorrow
take my joys away right now
for tomorrow i shall drown in my sorrow
see the rainbow today
thru my eyes
see the simmering light on the sea
look look! at the setting sun
for tomorrow i wont show
feel my love today
make my passion yours
for tomorrow i will be
just a lifeless corpse
hear my hearbeat today
hear my sigh now
i take the big bow
touch my chin tousle my hair
make me your today
for tomorrow is
and when i am not ...