Kareem Sameh Poems
- Families .Scattered men, never win .Said a friend a long ...
- The Refuge -Form a cell and to One cell we belong -One ...
- Gone Dark the stars and dark the moon Faint the sun and ...
- Poor Lady .Everything started with a hard scream .The power ...
- Valentine Day Valentine day The day when hearts gather along...
- What We Think, What It Is! Rate it please :) We think ...
- Rough Love Your love love is wasting my time honey i can't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kareem Sameh
.Scattered men, never win
.Said a friend a long ago
.Was the last words he said
.After kicking his bucket, after he did Go!
.Glow in the sky of humans
.Scattered men never lives
.They live, life of dead men
.They live like some thieves
.DEAD MEN DON'T TALK
A word, a meaning
.Scattered men, A weak walk
.And some dead, to be good! ? Dreaming
.Word here, words Go
.Words never scatter and be each alone
.Or when they bunch and fly!
.It would be the writers bloom
.Words never be alone
.Or no statement would be
.It's like ...