Karoliena Somura Poems
- Just For You No I don't really get what you've been ...
- Secret Sins Of My Father Alone you crept and Alone I ...
- Mamma Dont Mamma Don't Lie, I feel your hard years, I ...
- Hell Known As Home Abused, Used Neglected and Confused
- Take Me To The Hospital The weight put on my back Is causing...
- Do You Know? Do you know the stories I hear? One is beaten ...
- Dont Let Nobody Dont let nothing ever faze you, And dont ...
Ethnicities: Jamaican, Japanese, Taiwanese, Dominican, Spanish, and Egyptian. As far as I know anyway.
Personality: My poems open up the core of who I really am, so find me there.
Favorite Quotes: 'Scars may not heal, but they'll fade.'
'Those who laugh at love, cry for love'
'If you want to fool the world, tell the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karoliena Somura
Just For You
I don't really get what you've been through
I won't pretend that I really understand you.
I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes
I won't lie and say that I have never tried to.
I wonder how long you've been on your own
I wonder how often you've ever felt alone
I know our situation
Is a differently
In all honesty
I do see you in me.
I write this in hopes the message will get through,
I write this because I've been in struggles too.
I write this and rhyme this to the beat ...