Kat Smith Poems
- Walls The walls I built them still standing tall and ...
- It Only Hurts It only hurts when I breath Breath
- So, What, I Died So what i died a little inside when i saw ...
- If They So Much As Touch You if they so much as touch you ...
- Fear Me fear me fear me like the ground fears separation
- I Wrote Home my home is my two favorite blankets
- What I Need the witch the witch she moves with easy the...
remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I built them
still standing tall and mighty
it used to be only music that could penetrate the walls
only words of those who shared in my pain
you cracked these walls
to demolish these walls
let the light seep through these walls
i patched up these walls
after you left and gave up on these walls
as i run my hands along these walls
like a sub-basement
i often wonder of the light that peered through these walls