Katerina Val Poems
- Bleed Self-righteous was my sadness my resistance, the ...
- Caterpillars Caterpillars they have potentials they have ...
- Crystallised Thoughts of consumed steadiness anger floats ...
- Baby Monster Curtains hide closets slaughtered pride
- Redhead Dear lord, I thought red fire grew only from the ...
- Impromptu Crowns Made of charcoal Blackness Tar
- Proud My life is in danger Myself is in danger as I cut the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katerina Val
Self-righteous was my sadness
my resistance, the denial
and the darkness
Self bewilderment was your chasing
so you could hide yourself in a dark safe place
and treat it like it was not your own race
And here, I, bleed
realization, they say, is so hard
it makes it a little hard to breathe
and gives a hard time to those who can not really easily feel
I gave you an itch of life
you gave me feelings
and now my irritated skin admits
you gave me some heart
now I bleed
I have died so fine
I had to bury this beating thing so ...