Katherine Bryce Poems
- Stand Out I'm nothing more than who I choose to be I will ...
- People Change People change, and so have you, I never ...
- Spring Breeze I can't help it, i just always do, get lost...
- I Wish You Knew Me </>i wish you knew me, like i know...
- A Guy Like You </>why is it that you manage ...
- Now That You'Re Gone With every second, my heart breaks with...
- You Broke Me you broke me, you let me fall, you never ...
I've always loved writing, and probably always will... I've always been told it was good, but, as you know, to a little kid, you always say that. So, I guess the reason I post my pieces are for feedback and to be inspired.
I'm searching for something to believe in, but lately, I'm left to my own words. My own writing- my own heart- my own soul. That's all I have left. I've lost people I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Bryce
I'm nothing more
than who I choose to be
I will stand tall
I will be free
but it's hard
to stand just me
it'll be okay though
because I'll be set free
no one knows
the true fear we share
they'll only know
when they start to care
that day'll never come
so it's not worth the try
it's time I stood out
so I take one final sigh
I step out of the crowd
as some choose to laugh and stare
they say 'You'll never make it'
and 'This you'll never bare'
but they don't know me
like they think they do
it's my time to stand ...