Katheryn Foley Poems
- Our Life Together How can I make you see, That you are ...
- Chocolate CHOCOLATE CHIPS, A CHOCOLATE KISS, FROM ...
- The Lost Soldier Can't hold you with the brokenness of my ...
- I'Ll Always Miss You I miss you today, I'll miss you ...
- Almost Home I miss the sound of your voice, I miss the ...
- Start Over Again I press stop we're at a dead end, Thinking...
- One Love, True Love The light the love the gentle hand, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katheryn Foley
Our Life Together
How can I make you see,
That you are everything to me.
Your the one who holds my heart,
So close to me right from the start.
We have the plan, the routes, and dreams,
Following our hearts to the end of time,
To the ends of the earth we begin our lives,
Forever feels so far away,
But you'll be here to stay,
We'll make it to the end,
The dream of Hawaii in the horizon,
Feel the warm sun and your arms around me,
Until the day I die forever we'll be
So perfect that sounds,
feel the warmth so profound,
With the one you love, ...