Katrina Lusk Poems
- Teen Dating Abuse It happens to 1 out of 3 high school ...
- Breathing We all endure troubles in this life, but we move ...
- Anxiety Attack I sit in the hallway, my body shaking. All...
- Tears I've always been told, that the best healing comes ...
- Wouldn'T Change A Thing I know you don't know, where all of...
- Don'T Laugh At Me I'm a girl with glasses, the one they ...
- What Is A Sister? A sister is someone to look up to she ...
My name is Katrina Marie Lusk
I was brought into this world on June 21st in 1996
I go to Wayne Trace High School.
After I graduate I either want to minor in Creative Writing, and major in Early Childhood Education.
i love music and I collect quotes.
I am an Aunt of 5.2 girls and 3 boys
I have 2 older sisters Tasha & Tara.
I love to write poetry, it helps to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katrina Lusk
Teen Dating Abuse
It happens to 1 out of 3
high school students.
Like a bad dream
they don't expect to go through it.
It's alright at first
but then you fight.
And things only get worse
with each sleepless night.
You knew what you wanted
until your values got confronted.
You gave them up,
to keep someone you thought you couldn't.
From the pushing and shoving,
to the guilt and lies.
You look into your partner's eyes,
and miss the warning signs.
The anger and rage,
they shake you inside.
But you turn the page,
not knowing if you should ...