Katrina Lusk Poems
- Anxiety Attack I sit in the hallway, my body shaking. All...
- Breathing We all endure troubles in this life, but we move ...
- Teen Dating Abuse It happens to 1 out of 3 high school ...
- Tears I've always been told, that the best healing comes ...
- How I Feel For You They say the love history knows, is said...
- River -new- My mind is a river, my thoughts are its bed. Made up ...
- The Truth -new- Is there really such a thing as forever? I mean ...
My name is Katrina Marie Lusk
I was brought into this world on June 21st in 1996
I graduated from Wayne Trace High School in 2015.
I dream of one day majoring in Early Childhood Education. While focusing on creative writing as a minor. I enjoy music and I collect quotes.
I love to write, it helps to clear my head when I have a lot on my mind. I have the greatest guy in my life ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Perhaps the Butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness... Yet become something Beautiful. 'George Orwell
'Writing...is a horrible, exhausting struggle...One would n...
Comments about Katrina Lusk
I sit in the hallway,
my body shaking.
All the while,
my mind is contemplating.
Could reality be
colliding with this world,
I've created within me?
Suddenly my heart is racing,
my stomach is twisting.
I count to ten,
and just wish it would end.
A wave of nausea,
and I can't breathe.
I inhale deeply,
just wanting to think freely.
I get so agitated,
that my cheeks become heated.
Knees up against my chest
and I wonder,
if this is some sort of test.
How do I get out,
of these two places?
My mind becomes ...