Katy Rachel Poems
- Awake No longer blind, She’s opened her eyes to ...
- Us It’s getting hard to breathe. I’m trying to get it ...
- Daddy Daddy, oh, Daddy, How do you do it? I try to be as ...
- Eyes As I look into your eyes, I see more than just a ...
- All Those Moments (For Nathan) It’s a cool breeze, A long ...
- A Special Person This life ain’t fair. It’ll take you to the...
- No More Sadness Tears running down my cheeks, I don’t wanna...
hey there.. the name's katy. not much to say about me.. i wrote every single one of these poems.. no one else! these are the first poems i've ever really published. i know i like em.. soooo i hope you do too =] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katy Rachel
No longer blind,
She’s opened her eyes to beautiful.
With the color she sees in now,
The hues are indisputable.
She’s been awakened from her sleep
By a gentle, whistling breeze.
Her permafrost is melting
From that long, hard winter freeze.
Now that the fog is lifting,
She can see for miles.
And what she sees in her future
Is nothing but laughter and smiles.
So when her hand is softly taken,
When he sweeps her off her feet,
She’ll know that boy is someone
She’s always wanted to meet.