Kayla Jacobs Poems
- Taking Over why won't these feelings leave me be they are ...
- Why Is That? while others accept my fake smile and ...
- You you taught me to love made me realize that someone could...
- Goodbye feelings we once knew are easy to forget think of ...
- Forget tomorrow is another day without you in my ...
- Regret there is a problem with my sight i can't seem to see ...
- Afraid words are not as strong as feelings once were people...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Jacobs
why won't these feelings leave me be
they are fighting inside of me
telling me it's okay to feel the way i feel
i put my hopes up way too high
only to watch as them fall down from the sky
picking myself up over silly feelings
of love i once knew
he promised never to leave me
said he’d catch me when i'm bleeding
pain scratching up my arms
as hurt slices open my heart
heart-broken but still in love
waking up to another sun
another day of living without him
there isn't enough pain to tell him how i feel
tell him how i'm sorry
and how i worry