Kayla Jacobs Poems
- Lost She feels so lost without her cuts They've helped her ...
- Taking Over why won't these feelings leave me be they are ...
- Why Is That? while others accept my fake smile and ...
- Goodbye feelings we once knew are easy to forget think of ...
- You you taught me to love made me realize that someone could...
- Forget tomorrow is another day without you in my ...
- Regret there is a problem with my sight i can't seem to see ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Jacobs
She feels so lost without her cuts
They've helped her through the worst
Her razor was a paintbrush
And the paper was her wrist
Every night she would sit and cry
While painting a new picture
Wanting to start over
Or just to end this life
The thought that ran through her head
We just so suicidal
She wants this pain to vanish
And feel the warmth of love
But nobody would love this girl
Who had more cuts than friends
Sitting in that corner
She's writing a long letter
Puts it in her pocket
And ties the rope around her
Rolling tears down her ...